Are you want to know how to transfer the BSNL account balance to another number? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this post, we are sharing steps to transfer main balance to another bsnl number.
As we all know, BSNL is the largest telecom industry in India. If any member of your family or friends doesn’t have balance then at that time you can help your family, friends, neighbors, etc. In those days BSNL also gives a facility of Loan.
Note:- You can transfer bsnl balance only to bsnl operators, not other operators.
How To transfer Bsnl Account Balance:-
In case, if you have not enough balance for calling then you will take the help of your friend or relatives. So we are sharing steps to transfer bsnl balance. These are as follows:-
- First of all, dial *567*99# | *543*99#
- Now follow steps.
- That’s it.
Terms & Conditions:-
- The Minimum amount of transfer is Rs.10.
- The maximum amount of transfer is Rs.200.
- Send Balance one time in a day to the same number.
- BSNL charges some amount of transfer. Maximum Rs. 5 (Different amount for all states)
- You can transfer, only when you have a customer of BSNL from the last 5 months.
BSNL transfer balance is very easy for every customer. If you have any emergency then follow the above steps and transfer BSNL’s main balance.
If you have any problem then please comment below. We are always available to solve your problem.